- Library Wireless Printing This link will allow you to use Mobility Print by PaperCut.
- Printing is 10 cents for Black/White copies and 25 cents for Color copies.
- Ensure that you are connected to the Hazel Green Library WiFi; there is no password.
- Click on the link, then click on the operating system your device uses (Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, or Chrome OS). You may watch the informational video first or proceed with the directions listed underneath the video.
- username is hazelgreen password is hazelgreen
- After you have finished the printing process, staff will need to release (authorize) the print job.
The UW Extension office has curated questions and answers, including contact information for dealing with this financially difficult time.
Job Resources from Best Colleges:
Mental Health and Substance Abuse:
Wisconsin Public Library Consortium access through Overdrive & Libby.
Texts for Research:
Project MUSE offers 2,000+ free open access scholarly texts and journals
PBS Wisconsin At-Home Learning:
Free eLearning Courses:
TabletWise-“Free courses cover a wide range of subject areas including Personal Development, Creative, Business, Health, etc. Users can register for a personal account to utilize the resource.”
Follow UW Connects on Facebook and login Tuesdays and Thursdays at noon for informational talks by UW-Madison faculty and staff on a variety of topics.
“This website helps to find and link people to mental-health and addiction resources in your community and identify mental-health and addiction disorders. Learn more about these disorders by exploring the Library topics below, as well as other resources.”
Hazel Green, WI
Information on obtaining a job as a teenager with little to no experience. View resources on resume building, interviewing and job searching.
Step-by-step basic computer skills learning for any age or ability through a collaborative effort of the Wisconsin Technical College System. GREAT RESOURCE!!!